On Friday June 27 2014, Nigerians in the UK will be marking 100 years of the country’s existence with a glitzy dinner tagged the Nigerian Centenary Awards UK. At the event, which is expected to attract the who-is-who within the UK diaspora community, 100 Nigerians who have contributed to British and Nigerian society will be honoured.
Benefits: The committee in charge of organising the event is looking for volunteers to help with the smooth delivery of the event. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people, boost career options and/or career changes, and give back to the community – all whilst at an enjoyable night out.
All volunteers must:
– Be physically able to carry out the work;
– Be at least 16 years as at the last birthday. There is no upper age limit
– Not be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs;
– Remain at their point of allocated duty (except in pursuit of public safety);
– Remain calm
– Be courteous towards all those with whom they have contact;
– Co-operate in full with any legal requirements of any Emergency Services or Walthamstow Council Officials.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CLICK HERE