In this #NOCTechAfrica series, Francine Beleyi, interview inspiring African Tech entrepreneurs in the diaspora and on the continent to explore how to unlock the immense potential of Africa and what it takes to succeed on the continent.
In today’s episode, Francine is in conversation with François Masson, a French Insurance Professional, who is living in Benin. He is the lead of Jokkolabs Cotonou, a co-working space which has branches in many of West Africa cities.
In this fifth episode, you will hear about:
• What motivated him to start Jokkolabs Cotonou
• The joys and challenges of running a co-working space in Benin
• How he funds this project and attract sponsors
• His hope to attract even more entrepreneurs and making Jokkolabs, the Airbnb of office sharing
• The activities the labs organise around West Africa
• How they market the co-working space
• How to hire talented tech people from Benin
And much more inspiring insights
Francine Beleyi is a digital content strategist, entrepreneurial journalist, and change agent who helps businesses and leaders to thrive in the digital age. She spends her days speaking and studying the most successful entrepreneurs in the new economy, and sharing her findings with those who want to increase their results.
Francine is also a powerful speaker and a champion for action. Her transformational programs have helped hundreds of senior executives, entrepreneurs, and other professionals across industries to accelerate their results at critical moments in their organisations and life, to become more innovative and to adapt to the new economy.
She covers tech entrepreneurs, women in tech, Africa tech stories, digital marketing and digital transformation.
For more information, visit http://www.francinebeleyi.com/ or follow her on Twitter @FrancineBeleyi #NOCTechAfrica