Date(s) - 10/06/2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Institute of Directors
The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce is organising the Opportunity Nigeria Conference as part of its 2019 Trade Mission to the United Kingdom. This Conference aimed at promoting increased trade and investment between Nigeria and Britain will feature keynote presentations from leaders in the public and private sectors.
- Nigeria has a population of 193.4 million inhabitants. It’s growing middle class accounts for approximately 23% of the population and is estimated to have a combined buying power in excess of US$28 billion.
- Nigeria is ranked amongst the Next Eleven largest economies after the BRIC countries.
- Nigeria is ranked amongst the top investment destinations in Africa.
- Nigeria contributes approximately 20% of the African continent’s GDP. Its thriving sectors are: telecoms, banking, oil and gas sectors and they provide a reliable access point to sub-Saharan Africa.
- Gain market insights on how to do business in Nigeria
- Connect with key business leaders from Nigerian companies
- Showcase your products and services to delegates
- Business-to-Business matchmaking meetings
To register interest, contact Taiwo Lawal on firstname.lastname@example.org, +2348025667342 or Blossom Marire on email@example.com, +447365492882.